Online seminars for the finalists will be held on June 10-11
On June 10-11, webinars will be held for the finalists of the competition for the development of a master plan of the territory adjacent to the Samara Arena stadium. During the events, finalists, consortia led by Drees and Sommer LLC, IND architects, KPMG JSC and AURORA GROUP will get more detailed information about the competition area and will ask all the questions to the representatives of the initiator and the Organizing Committee of the competition.
On June 10, finalists will meet with representatives of the initiator of the competition, the Corporation for the Development of the Samara Region, and the Organizing Committee of the competition, the Agency for Strategic Development CENTER. The event will be attended by:
- Olga Gritsan, head of the analytical department of the Agency for Strategic Development CENTER;
- Anastasia Nigmatullina, analyst of the Agency for Strategic Development CENTER;
- Maria Sedletskaya, leading analyst of the Agency for Strategic Development CENTER;
- Mikhail Smurygin, director of the Investment Department of the Corporation for the Development of the Samara Region;
- Denis Stolyarov, head of the project department of the Agency for Strategic Development CENTER.
On the second day of the online seminar, June 11, the finalists will discuss the main problems in the development of the territory adjacent to the Samara Arena stadium during a conversation with representatives of the leadership of the Samara region and the Administration of the Samara city district. The participants of the event will include:
- Anatoly Barannikov, First Deputy Minister of Construction of the Samara Region, Chief Architect of the Samara Region;
- Igor Galakhov, Head of the Office of the Chief Architect of the Administration of the Samara City District.
Also the representative of GAU SB "Samara Arena" will emphasize the features of the territory.